Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • October 23, 2024

    Czech Hunter 766

    I decided to spend some time in the countryside. It was a very hot day, so I was surprised to see a jogger. The guy was running in circles, so I had enough time to have a good look at him. He was definitely worth the try. David was training for a race and had very high ambitions. He even needed money for some protein shakes to boost up his form. That was great because money was something I had loads of. He was just a warehouse worker, and the bills were slowly eating him alive. Money was what he needed and was willing to earn it. David was also a bit horny, so things went smoothly. We hid in a nearby forest and lied down on my picnic blanket. Sucking my cock was easy, the dude even agreed to lick my ass... But putting my cock in his ass was a completely different story. I hope he enjoyed it in the end.

    Watch This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom