Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • October 18, 2024

    MASONICBOYS STORY: Apprentice Roux CHAPTER 6: The Covenant

    Apprentice Roux dutifully crawled into the chamber wearing the ceremonial gown. The sight of him instantly made my dick twitch. He knelt in front of me and I instructed him to begin washing my feet. He carried out his tasks with great panache. I could see my big dick tenting in my suit pants and feel the pre-cum oozing from its tip. Then I ordered him to stand before slowly edging the toga from his shoulder and watching while it billowed to the floor. I walked around him, surveying him lustfully while removing my clothes. Master Snow was present and I liked the fact that he was watching. I pulled Roux's body into mine and rubbed my cock-filled garments against his silky smooth butt. He was soon on his knees looking up at me pleadingly, so I stroked his hair and fed my dick to him. He sucked it nervously but it felt amazing. My balls began to twitch. His throat began to throb. I dragged the boy to the bed and pushed him onto all fours so that he was facing Master Snow. I wanted to rim him and get him well-and-truly ready for my throbbing meat. Roux began to pant breathlessly the moment I started to push my raw dick inside him. Then I shoved him onto his back and got Snow holding his legs while I squatted between them and really pounded his ass. Then it was back onto the boy's front because I knew I was twitching and needed to shoot... I pulled out and exploded everywhere before pushing my dick back into him. I needed him to have my seed. I needed to breed.

    Watch This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom