Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • October 24, 2024

    SCOUTBOYS STORY: Scout Grant CHAPTER 1: The Pledge

    My induction into the Elite Scouts was meant to take place under the stars, but it started raining so heavily that Scoutmaster Scott told me it would have to happen in the admin tent instead! I was bitterly disappointed, but I guess there was something quite exciting about being holed up in a tent with Scoutmaster Scott. I recited my pledge and he attached the all important pin to the pocket of my shirt. Seconds later we were kissing. I don't actually know how it happened but it was amazing. I'd never kissed anyone before, let alone a man, but it felt right. The whole of his body was muscular and manly, and he smelled amazing; like firewood and sweat and musky aftershave. I wanted to touch his dick, so I undid his belt and slowly pulled it out. It was huge. I fell to my knees and within seconds was sucking it like some sort of sex addict. I loved pleasuring him. He guided me to the table and encouraged me to lean over it before squatting behind me and pulling down my shorts and underpants. Then I felt his tongue pressing against my hole. I could feel my ass opening up, knowing that I was about to lose my virginity. He stood up and pushed his dick inside me. The sensation was indescribable. The wild desire for the two of us to be a single entity overrode any discomfort that I was feeling. This amazing man was inside me. His body was inside me. He pulled out and pushed me onto my back, spreading my legs apart before thrusting himself into me again. It felt so good, even when he started to go harder and faster. I just wanted to take it. I wanted to be his boy. Then his body started to spasm and tighten up. He yelled and I felt it all gushing into me. I felt every squirt of semen. It was so special. Finally I knew that I'd become a man.

    Watch This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom