Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • October 10, 2024

    SCOUTBOYS STORY: Scout Noah CHAPTER 5: The Campsite

    So there I was, in my tent, eyes closed, shirt open, jerking my big thick dick, when young Noah appeared from literally nowhere! The rest of the troop were supposed to be down by the river. The little bastard must have slipped away or something. I literally couldn't have been any more exposed or any more obviously pleasuring myself. He seemed to take it all in his stride, however, even starting up some random conversation about sun cream as I hid my hard-on underneath my hat. Correction; he was saying words about sun cream, but it was pretty obvious that the only thing on his mind was sex. And who was I to say no? Within a minute, I'd re-exposed my dick and shoved it into young Noah's mouth. He took all nine inches of my rock solid dick right to the back of his throat. I just lay back on the ground sheet and allowed the boy's tongue and mouth to work their supreme magic. Then I smiled at him and whispered in his ear to turn around, pulling down his underpants and exposing that peachy, smooth, pale ass. After getting him nice and wet with my tongue, I threw him onto his back, pushed his legs in the air and sank my big dick deep into his body. I shoved my underpants over his mouth to muffle his yells because I knew I couldn't stop myself from going harder. I yanked him onto his front and really started to rail him. He asked me to cum inside him. The words instantly sent me crazy with lust and I shot like a water hydrant, real deep in his guts.

    Watch This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom