Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • March 21, 2019

    BOYFORSALE - Austin L Young CHAPTER 1: The Merchandise

    Cast: Austin L Young, Felix Kamp Breaking a boy in is hard work. Even when they want it - when they know they need it - it's truly more of a delicate art than a science. You have to study the boy, feel his body, feel his will, find where he's his strongest - and where he's his most vulnerable. When I found little Austin, he was alone and cold on the street. He appeared frail, too small and thin to be a man full grown. It wasn't until I thoroughly assessed him that I found that this was just his natural way. He would always seem small and frail. And in my experience, that is what many of my clients find the most sexy. From the perspective of the boy, Austin is tired of the burdens of responsibility and individuality. He wants to give up his control to someone strong and powerful, and Felix can spot this essential desire. Taking him off the streets and under his wing, he guides him through the process of transitioning from boy to merchandise. Through stripping him down, testing his body, and removing every last doubt or hesitation, he will turn Austin into a on object of desire. Freeing him of his true cage: autonomy. And the process would be quite enjoyable for myself and the boy alike. I oiled his body, seeing the red marks deepen as blood rushed to where I'd been. Slick and submissive, he began to melt in my hands. His cock became fully erect, pulsing in my grip as I reached for it. I knew I had to open him up, stretch his virgin hole, and see the look in his eyes as the final bit of himself slipped away. The self that would become my property, my object - my merchandise...

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom