Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • March 21, 2019

    BOYFORSALE - The Boy Austin CHAPTER 2: The Auction

    Cast: Austin L Young, Legrand Wolf Austin presents his bare, virgin hole to the crowd, fondled and fingered as the bids come in. Once sold, he's at the mercy of his new owner. He's assessed, touched, teased, and stretched open by his new master's massive cock as the handsome older man gets acquainted with his new property. Austin stays obedient through his fear of the strange, new superior, doing whatever he wants, however he wants it... a huge turn on for the boy, and he can't help leaking precum. With his hole opened and warmed up, he gets broken in by the older man's large cock, freed from his virginity and marked by his thick, powerful seed. From the perspective of Master Legrand, Austin's little boy cock felt like a trophy in his hand. Hard, but most importantly, earned. Even though he knew he owned him, it was even hotter to think the boy was turned on. The man didn't know what was going on inside the boy's head, but every response the boy gave the man, proved the boy's loyalty and obedience. "When I gave him my cock, he took it in his hand and worshipped it dutifully, taking it deep into his tiny throat. He was so small, his wrist seemed thinner than my girth. He got it perfectly wet in short order, as if even his salivary glands were trained for this purpose. With the glistening of his spit on my big cock head, I was able to push it into body smoothly and without resistance. Fuck. That was amazing. His brow furrowed slightly, the only sign of his doubt. It was his first time, after all. Who knows what the auctioneer did to prepare his hole, but he'd never felt a man's cock inside him. He was being shaped to my cock, like a custom order sheath. He felt perfect, wrapped tightly around me. I took my time with him, testing his hole and what it could handle. How deep I could go and how hard I could push before he let out his first sounds of pain and pleasure. But I knew I had to be careful. At least, for now. I didn't want to break my toy just as he'd become mine..." [Master Legrand]

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom