Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • April 26, 2024

    BOYFORSALE STORY: The Boy Cole CHAPTER 16: The Prize

    I sort of teased Master Patrick when I asked how things were working out with Boy Cole, knowing how smitten he was with The Boy. He tried very hard to be reserved and "dominant," but there were fireworks of excitement in his eyes, and perhaps a little romance as well. In an effort to give a little bit of subtle advice, I told him how much I had enjoyed owning Boy Cole, but how much I was also enjoying The Boy that I own now. I was pleased to discover that Master Patrick wanted to pursue a further friendship with me, but was kind of surprised when he suggested that I might like to come over one afternoon and spend some time with him and Cole. Of course I wasn't going to say "no." I suppose that having your cock inside another man, fucking him, or being fucked, is the most intimate bond two man can experience together, but two dominant men sharing a Boy is almost equal to that. It is an entirely different kind of connection, physical and emotional, when two dominant men share their alpha male power by fucking a boy together. We had drinks and a cigar on Master Patrick's pool deck to relax with each other before we went back to the bedroom and summoned Boy Cole to come serve us. The Boy crawled into the room, an impeccable vision of submission and youthful virility presenting himself for our use and pleasure...

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom