Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • April 26, 2024

    SCOUTBOYS STORY: Scout Mike CHAPTER 1: The Hike

    What happened with Scoutmaster Stone came entirely out of the blue. Before I knew what was happening, he'd grabbed my neckerchief and started pulling me towards him. The look on his face changed significantly. It was a look of pure desire. The next thing I knew, we were kissing, and his big hands were running up and down my body and my mind was literally exploding. I was making out with Scoutmaster Stone! He kissed with such passion. His lips wrapped themselves around mine and his tongue danced its way into my mouth, drawing erotic circles on every surface there. I melted into him. He's so tall and masculine and he smells real good. The next thing I remember is him pushing me over the branch of a tree. My underwear was still on, and for a while he just pushed his big dick between my legs. Then he pulled my underwear down and my heart was suddenly thumping in my ears again. He plainly liked what he saw because he made a heck of a lot of appreciative sounds before pulling my ass cheeks apart and pushing his tongue into my hole until it was glistening with spit. Then, just like that, he pushed the tip into me. I took a deep breath. The experience became more intense the further it crept inside me. By the time he was all the way in, I thought I was going to burst...

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom