Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • April 17, 2024

    FunSizeBoys STORY: SERG CHAPTER 4: The Fitting

    I finally found an excuse to make my way in to have Mr. Steele take my measurements and I wasn't going to let it go to waste. Shame be damned, I was rock hard, but this massive hunk was eating it all up. His hands lingered everywhere they possibly could for far longer than necessary, but once he got to my inseam he made it more than clear that he knew what was going on in my head. He managed to get me down to just my underwear (because of course that's the "best" way to get an inseam measurement.) My cock was hard and leaking, clearly visible through my snug briefs. The only thing I knew was after he was done playing with the measuring tape, I needed him to measure my insides with his massive Daddy meat.

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom