Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • April 17, 2024

    TWINKTOP STORY: Dylan Tides CHAPTER 2: One on One

    I'm too lost in thought to notice that Coach Banner is being really kind, thinking I'm nervous about getting changed in front of him. I couldn't stop my eyes from glossing over his muscular body as he continued to undress. I'm relieved when he returns the notion, his hands rub against my chest and mine instinctively reach out to touch him. He starts kissing me and the feeling of his body heat against me gets my cock unabashedly rock-hard in my workout shorts, pressing up against Coach's bulging jockstrap. Coach Banner slides down onto his knees, taking my jockstrap with him. My head smacks the doorframe behind me as he worships my cock and balls hungrily. He slowly gets up to bend over the bed, encouraging me to spread his cheeks open and begin to lap up his big pink pucker. I later grab Coach's jockstrap and twist it in my hands to get a better grip as I line my cock up to his hole to penetrate him. He's so tight, but I can feel his ass muscles relax as I slide in deeper. It makes me feel that much stronger when I am pounding Coach Banner's hole and he begs for me to show off my muscles. He begs for me to bust my nut deep inside of his hole. The way these Coaches keep stroking my ego, it's no wonder the guys on my team speak so highly of them.

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom