Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • June 5, 2024

    GAYCEST STORY: Staying with Dad TAPE 5: The Stranger

    As the weeks have gone by, we've settled into a routine together. We are still getting to know each other, though. We have a lot of time to make up for, and a lot of history to sort out. I still sometimes see the "boy" in Hunter peek out, or at least I think I do. Last night led to a conversation about sexual fantasies. Hunter very cautiously admitted that he has fantasized about, "being dominated by a stranger." I suppressed a smile as my cock grew hard in my pants. I knew it. My son was almost ready for a "Daddy." A stranger! Seriously?! Like I was going to give my son to a stranger? I don't think so! These things have to be handled gently, though. I took a deep breath, tried to be casual and said, "I could be your stranger." "Really?" "Will you do what I say?" "Yeah." "Get on your knees." I felt like it was too soon for dirty talk, much less anything as intense as spanking, or even really rough sex. I fucked him, though. For the first time, I wasn't gentle. I didn't make love to him. I put him face down on the bed and fucked him hard; like he was a stranger. I used his hole for my pleasure, to get me off. It was exhilarating! I hadn't been with anybody but Hunter, since he caught me with the other guy in the alley. Sex with Hunter has been wonderful, unique, and special, but I've held back, let it be about him first. Now it was my turn and I only realized how much I've missed real fucking when I started pounding my cock into my son's hole.

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom