Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • July 3, 2024

    GAYCEST STORY: Uncle Reece TAPE #1: Hospitality

    My mind filled with a confused, hesitant desire; the desire of my budding teen sexuality, the images that filled my head when Hunter breathlessly whispered into the phone, "last night dad fucked me," the instinctive feeling of the desire of one virile gay man coming face to face with another, when I opened the door to my apartment. I raised up and looked at my uncle and he looked back. I couldn't read his mind but I recognized the familiar look in his eyes. We both stopped breathing. Our faces leaned into each other until our lips barely touched. We pulled back. We both knew that, if we kissed again, we wouldn't… couldn't stop. Maybe, on some deep level we knew we shouldn't, but our lips met again anyways. I reached down to grope his crotch as we kissed. I pulled out his cock, finally satisfying my teen curiosity of what was in his swimsuit, although now it was swollen, hard, and dripping. When I went down on my knees to suck him, he grabbed my head and fucked my mouth. Hard. I knew then that he saw me as the man that I am, not the boy he once knew.

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom