Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • July 3, 2024

    SCOUTBOYS STORY: Scout Mike CHAPTER 2: Sneaking Off

    He was out of his clothes within minutes. There was something highly arousing about seeing him near naked while I remained entirely dressed. Not only was it highly risqué-by getting him naked we'd subconsciously established that a speedy exit was no longer possible-but we'd also established an appropriate power dynamic. I was firmly in control. I sat down on a fallen log, he squatted between my legs and we continued to kiss with deep, growing passion. I remember my hat falling off and the dull thud of it hitting the undergrowth behind me. It somehow triggered a rise in the intensity of the moment. Within seconds, Scout Mike was pulling at my neckerchief and fumbling to unzip my shirt, desperate to get me naked. He kissed down my body, resting his lips on my nipples which he began to lick, suck and nibble. The sensation sent waves of pleasure reverberating through my body and my dick began to pulsate. Suddenly we were equals. The power dynamic melted away. We kissed like lovers. I wanted him as much as he wanted me. I wanted to please him as much as he wanted to please me. He unbuckled my belt and thrust his hand into my cum-soaked underpants, massaging my dick until I was gasping with pleasure. He soon got his mouth involved, sucking me first through the fabric of my underpants and then carefully bringing my penis out into the open and giving me the most incredible blow job. It made me tremble and shake. I found my mind drifting away, wondering whether any of the other scoutmasters had trained him up. There was no way he'd learned all these skills from Scout Noah.

    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom