Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • September 6, 2024

    CatholicBoys STORY: Altar Boy Marcus CHAPTER 1: Confessional Marcus

    He squealed and moaned in surprise as his mind struggled to process these new feelings of pleasure that he didn't know his innocent body was capable of feeling. I stood up and readied myself to penetrate him, warning him that it might hurt. Once you get the head of your cock into a boy's hole, you have him. It's simply a matter of holding him firmly and letting him know that he will be fucked. As far as first times go, he took it fairly easily. There is nothing like fucking a virgin, though. Later he will be hungry for it and know how to willingly open his hole for a man. The first time his body squirms and trembles with the unfamiliar invasion, but the reluctant muscles of his young ass are no match for the lustful desires of a man's dick intent. Once firmly rooted, I began to slowly fuck him but my knees were almost weak with the experience and I pulled him back to sit on the velvet covered bench with him impaled on my lap. I was surprised when he began to ride me, without even being told to do it. Clearly this little angel is a devil in disguise, born to be a play toy for the men lucky enough to get him naked in their arms. Heaven can't be any better than fucking the ass of a beautiful boy like Marcus. I could only hold out against the onslaught of his unexpected young enthusiasm for too long. Before I wanted to, I was pumping my holy seed deep into his guts. My cock slipped out of his ravaged hole but I reached down to stuff it back in wanting to savor every moment of my conquest.

    Watch This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom