Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • September 6, 2024

    MASONICBOYS STORY: Apprentice Waters CHAPTER 3: The Initiation

    The room was entirely white. So white, in fact, and so brightly lit, that it made my eyes sting. Master Napoli was sitting on a chair in the middle of the room, wearing the most beautifully-fitted white suit. He asked if I was ready to be initiated into the order and I told him I was. Then he dipped his finger into some kind of warm scented oil and started to gently touch various parts of my body. It was so calming, so sensuous. His fingers were like the softest feathers. The more he touched me, the more aroused I felt. My penis instantly sprang to attention, twitching and throbbing in anticipation. Master Napoli knelt in front of me and started to rub oils into my groin. The sensation was erotic beyond words. Then he began to suck me. It felt incredible. It all went so slowly. So wonderfully slowly. So stimulatingly, tantalizingly slowly. He pushed me down, encouraging me to lean over a footstool before pushing his tongue into my hole and allowing it to dance and flicker. I could feel my body opening up. I was ready for him and he could tell. He lined his giant penis up with my hole and then pushed it in. My God it was intense. We were one being. One sexual creature. One pulsing, gasping, unit of pure pleasure and I loved it. He went harder and faster and I could sense that he was about to cum. He pulled out, and, within seconds, I felt his beautiful, thick juices showering onto my butt cheeks. He pushed himself back into me, then, ceremonially, pressed semen into my forehead. I was finally and officially a member of the order.

    Watch This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom