Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • September 25, 2024

    SCOUTBOYS STORY: Scout Milo CHAPTER 2: Pitch A Tent

    Leading a troop of hormonal boys naturally has its challenges, but most of the time, that primal energy can be harnessed and channeled into other, more focused and productive ventures: I decided to take young, innocent (mostly), and always exuberant Scout Boy Milo on an overnight camping trip in the vast pinewood forest. I was sure to bring a cozy two-person tent. Once we found the perfect site to set up camp, Milo eagerly insisted that the very first thing we do is pitch the tent and take a short rest. I thought the idea was a fine one and we began to set the tent up together, Milo watching my every move- the boy carefully following my lead. Before long, Milo and I had the tent set up and ready to utilize. Milo immediately hopped in and waited for me to join him. I couldn't help but notice the outline of his boyhood straining against his cargo short-shorts...

    Watch This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom